From here you can download Your DPD for PC on Windows & Mac from TechAppsForPC
Before we head towards the guide for installation of Your DPD on your computer, let us have a look on the features.Your DPD – Never miss a parcel delivery again!
Your DPD lets you arrange the best possible delivery experience. Just tell us how and where to deliver from the range of options available and we’ll do the rest.
Personal delivery preferences – if you’re not going to be in, you can use the DPD app to make sure you can still receive your parcels. Tell us to deliver straight to your chosen DPD Pickup location or, to your chosen neighbour or safe place. You select your preferences and we’ll make sure we follow your instructions every time!
30-minute delivery alerts – we don’t want you to wait in all day so with all your DPD deliveries, we’ll let you know in advance when to expect delivery and when we are just 30 minutes away.
We’ll come back – If we’ve missed you earlier in the day and have been unable to deliver your parcel, we may even come back later that same day. We’ll check to see if you’re at home first and then make a return journey.
Active and previous deliveries – using your DPD app you can see a list of current deliveries and track when your parcels will be with you. When we’ve delivered to your chosen safe place we’ll even send you photos of your parcel in that location for added peace of mind you.
Multiple addresses – set your work, home, or even family member’s address preference, so you can tailor your delivery experience and still get your deliveries, wherever you are in the UK.
Driver tracking – see the name and a picture of your driver or why not track their location and find out where you are in the delivery queue. See your driver's estimated arrival time so you know when to expect your parcel.
In flight options – when we’re on our way to you, if your plans change you can still rearrange your delivery right up until we deliver your parcel. You can instruct our driver to deliver on a different day, to a preferred neighbour, to a safe place or even to one of our 2,500 DPD Pickup shops.
Pickup shops – if you’re collecting your parcel from a nearby DPD Pickup shop, get opening hours, your pickup pass for collection and directions from your delivery address.
***Existing users Please note: Thinking of deleting our app? If you do, your profile will be retained. To make sure your profile is deleted first, please delete this from Settings in the app before removing from your device.***
Download Online and Offline Your DPD for PC Windows & Mac
- Download & Install Bluestacks App Player or AndyOS.
- For Windows, you can follow Install & Play Android Apps for PC via Bluestacks 2 guide.
- For MAC OS, you can go through How to Run Android Apps for PC using Bluestacks or How to Play Apps for PC on Windows & MAC using Andy OS.
- Once you have downloaded & installed the emulator, launch it.
- Locate the Play Store Search Menu located at the first row of home screen.
- To download Your DPD for PC, fill it in the bar and you will be redirected to Google Play Store search results.
- Locate Your DPD for PC, in the results and click it.
- At the application page, you will find the Install button, click it for installation to begin.
- Once its done installing, locate it from the main menu.
- Click it & enjoy playing Your DPD for PC.
Download Your DPD for PC using APK File
- For this method to work, install Bluestacks. If you need assistance you can go through my extensive Guide.
- Now download Your DPD for PC APK
- After the download is complete, navigate to the folder and double-click the file for installation to begin.
- Furthermore, you can also right-click and Open it with Bluestacks.
- After it is done, locate the app from the Bluestacks menu.
Click the icon & enjoy playing Your DPD on PC.
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below. Do not forget to like our Facebook Page, Google Plus Profile & Twitter Account. Cheers!