Developed by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., “Tales of Link” is an action filled adventure filled role-playing game. English version of this game has been launched recently and it is available on both the Google Play Store & iTunes Store. This game can also be played on PC with the help of Android emulators such as Bluestacks, Andy OS and Remix OS. We have formulated the steps which will help you play TALES OF LINK for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows 10, Windows XP or Mac OS. Before moving to that part, let at first see what the game-play has to offer.
In the game Tales of Link the player is supposed to create a huge party of your favorite mind blowing heroes. The heroes are supposed to fight ferocious battles for the sake of fun. The major objective of the game is to fight battles and save the world against all evils. The player has to make sure that he assembles his party of heroes and prepare them for war. The player needs to focus on battling through the main story of the game and make sure that the team grows in strength and in number. The battles of the game Tales of Link are exhilarating which are sure to keep the players on their toes for long. The game is not very easy to play as the player is required to tactfully handle the heroes and be strategic in winning the battles. The party of heroes is to be created from a total number of nine different and unique heroes. Each hero is different from the other and is allotted with different powers and skills that make the game and the battles entertaining and interesting. The player can strategize the game with a total number of 360,000 team combinations. The game consists of an effective touch link battle system which may not be found in any other game. With the special feature of the touch link battle system the players are able to perform a combination of moves and skills that are threatening to the enemy. The player is required to summon the powerful and strong characters of the game that can surely defeat the opponent players or the enemies. With the newly developed Tales of Storyline the players can certainly develop and build up the strength of their characters with tactfulness and strategy. Tales of Link is set up in a world which is protected by the Seal of the Holy Shrine. When the seal suddenly breaks down the Seeds of Ruin are unleashed which cause the demons to spread in the world. The player has to make sure to save the world at any cost. Now lets move forward and download TALES OF LINK for PC.
Download TALES OF LINK for PC Windows & Mac
- Download & Install Bluestacks App Player or AndyOS.
- For Windows, you can follow Install & Play Android Apps for PC via Bluestacks 2 guide.
- For MAC OS, you can go through How to Run Android Apps for PC using Bluestacks or How to Play Apps for PC on Windows & MAC using Andy OS.
- Once you have downloaded & installed the emulator, launch it.
- Locate the Play Store Search Menu located at the first row of home screen.
- To download “TALES OF LINK”, fill in the bar and it will navigate to Google Play Store with search results.
- Locate “TALES OF LINK” in the results and click it.
- At the application page, you will find the Install button, click it for installation to begin.
- Once it’s done installing, locate it from the main menu.
- Click it & enjoy playing TALES OF LINK for PC.
Download TALES OF LINK for PC using APK File
- For this method to work, install Bluestacks. If you need assistance you can go through my extensive Guide.
- Now download “TALES OF LINK APK“.
- After the download is complete, navigate to the folder and double-click the file for installation to begin.
- Furthermore, you can also right-click and Open it with Bluestacks.
- After it is done, locate the app from the Bluestacks menu.
- Click the icon & enjoy playing TALES OF LINK for PC.
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below. Do not forget to like our Facebook Page, Google Plus Profile & Twitter Account. Cheers !