Taichi Panda: Heroes is an amazingly elaborate action filled, role playing game by Snail Games USA Inc adapted from Chinese best seller where team Taichi Panda goes on a quest and fight the villains, bandits and beasts all together. In the middle of a magical chaos, our heroes set on a journey to fight the outlaws of the kingdom long forgotten, unearth the riches and face the evil that dwells all around the mystic places. This game is available for download on both Android and iOS platform using Google Play Store and Apple iTunes Store. On the plus, you will also be able to play Taichi Panda Heroes on PC with the help of this guide. Taichi Panda Heroes for PC can be downloaded and played on a Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS based computers. Before that, lets talk a bit about the game first.
This game starts with a story of how the brave panda warrior and its team begin with their journey. Then, as the game proceed, new revelations enlighten them with what is to be done next in their quest. We select our leading hero, may that be panda warrior or its partners like Lauren or Maxee and fight with some outrageous weaponry action along with some sorcery and special powers. We can also switch our heroes during the game according to the need. Once we get done with our mission and kill the enemy we can advance to new section of the story. This journey is facilitated by certain dialogue exchange with wise men placed in the format. Certain maps and events are to be completed along with small level advancements in order to face the worst enemy of all. It is packed with so many rewards, even login in rewards. We can buy the new stuff from game store with collected diamonds and make our main player and the game more and more customized, even new characters can be unlocked. Along way, you can also opt for new skills to tackle the difficulties. Like any rebel you can gather your allies and fight beside your team members by inviting some friends to play with you. Some daily quests are also available to win rewards on daily basis. So roam around on the plains and mountains, kill your enemies with some amusing powers and tactics and be the ultimate victor by defeating them all. Any hit to you decreases your power levels and threaten your survival in game. Its controls might be difficult because so many things are going on all at the same time, yet once you get the hang over it, it becomes oddly satisfying and engaging. Now lets move ahead and download Taichi Panda Heroes on PC.
Download Taichi Panda Heroes for PC Windows & Mac
- Download & Install Bluestacks App Player or AndyOS.
- For Windows, you can follow Install & Play Android Apps for PC via Bluestacks 2 guide.
- For MAC OS, you can go through How to Run Android Apps for PC using Bluestacks or How to Play Apps for PC on Windows & MAC using Andy OS.
- Once you have downloaded & installed the emulator, launch it.
- Locate the Play Store Search Menu located at the first row of home screen.
- To download “Taichi Panda Heroes”, fill in the bar and it will navigate to Google Play Store with search results.
- Locate “Taichi Panda Heroes” in the results and click it.
- At the application page, you will find the Install button, click it for installation to begin.
- Once it’s done installing, locate it from the main menu.
- Click it & enjoy playing Taichi Panda Heroes for PC.
Download Taichi Panda Heroes for PC using APK File
- For this method to work, install Bluestacks. If you need assistance you can go through my extensive Guide.
- Now download “Taichi Panda Heroes APK“.
- After the download is complete, navigate to the folder and double-click the file for installation to begin.
- Furthermore, you can also right-click and Open it with Bluestacks.
- After it is done, locate the app from the Bluestacks menu.
- Click the icon & enjoy playing Taichi Panda Heroes for PC.
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below. Do not forget to like our Facebook Page, Google Plus Profile & Twitter Account. Cheers !