From here you can download Nest for PC on Windows & Mac from TechAppsForPC
Before we head towards the guide for installation of Nest on your computer, let us have a look on the features.At Nest, we make products that are beautiful, thoughtful and easy to use. The newly redesigned Nest app is no exception.
Control your Nest Learning Thermostat, see your home with Nest Cam and Dropcam, and know if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And get notifications on your phone, tablet or Android Wear watch.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, like turning off the heat and turning on the camera when you leave. And everyone at home can get notifications and control the Nest products they need with their own Nest Account – no more sharing passwords.
Nest Learning Thermostat
The thermostat that programs itself to help you save energy.
– Adjust the temperature from the train or the sofa using your phone or Android Wear watch.
– See how much energy you used and why. The more you know, the more you can save.
– View and edit your thermostat schedule or boost your domestic hot water.
– Get extreme temperature alerts before your home gets too cold.
– Earn Leafs when you choose a temperature that saves you energy.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks and alerts your phone.
– Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide (CO). Or if the batteries are low. (Requires Wi-Fi and working internet connection)
– Silence an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
– See the status of your batteries, sensors and Wi-Fi connection.
– Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once – without using a chair or ladder. (Nest Protect 2nd gen) - Get “What To Do” instructions during a smoke or CO event.
– See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam Indoor, Nest Cam Outdoor and Dropcam
The security cameras that let you see your home on your phone, inside and out.
– Set up your camera on your phone. Just plug it in and download the app to get started.
– Get alerts when there’s activity, and talk back to get someone’s attention.
– See what you missed with snapshots of the last three hours.
– Check in on home 24/7 in super clear 1080p HD (Nest Cam and Dropcam Pro only).
– Get person alerts and up to 30 days of video history when you subscribe to Nest Aware. (Subscription service sold separately.)
Some features require a working internet connection, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
To learn more about our products, go to nest.com/eu
Download Online and Offline Nest for PC Windows & Mac
- Download & Install Bluestacks App Player or AndyOS.
- For Windows, you can follow Install & Play Android Apps for PC via Bluestacks 2 guide.
- For MAC OS, you can go through How to Run Android Apps for PC using Bluestacks or How to Play Apps for PC on Windows & MAC using Andy OS.
- Once you have downloaded & installed the emulator, launch it.
- Locate the Play Store Search Menu located at the first row of home screen.
- To download Nest for PC, fill it in the bar and you will be redirected to Google Play Store search results.
- Locate Nest for PC, in the results and click it.
- At the application page, you will find the Install button, click it for installation to begin.
- Once its done installing, locate it from the main menu.
- Click it & enjoy playing Nest for PC.
Download Nest for PC using APK File
- For this method to work, install Bluestacks. If you need assistance you can go through my extensive Guide.
- Now download Nest for PC APK
- After the download is complete, navigate to the folder and double-click the file for installation to begin.
- Furthermore, you can also right-click and Open it with Bluestacks.
- After it is done, locate the app from the Bluestacks menu.
Click the icon & enjoy playing Nest on PC.
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below. Do not forget to like our Facebook Page, Google Plus Profile & Twitter Account. Cheers!