A complex action roleplaying presentation of CITYLINK where multiple players can be in the battle arena to play and fight together or against each other. It’s developers have launched this game on both the iOS and MAC OS platforms for you to enjoy on the platform of choosing. Download this game on Android based device by visiting Google Play Store and for iOS based device, one can navigate to Apple iTunes Store. However, if you wish to play Burst Horde on PC, you can make use of Bluestacks, AndyOS and RemixOS. Follow the step-by step guide to download & play Burst Horde for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. Before going to that part, lets talk a bit about the game first.
In this game your player is trying his best to keep the Aze land safe from all kinds of enemies. This place Aze land is however a very mysterious with the places like dark ruins, broken bridges and path ways and the enemies like Flesh Mountain can be encountered when you reach its lair. You have been provided with a continuous guide in the form of a girl named Nana who is there to guide you through telling what to do and how to do it. To come face to face with ultimate evil, lesser evils i.e. the guards, are to be defeated. For defeating three group of guards hero may have to take help from other characters and use their skills to kill them. The characters may cling to you as you move forward and make you more able. The main character can be selected by player and as it is a multiplayer game, all characters can be controlled by one player and can attack the ultimate enemy at once and using character specific skills might lead to victory. Victory reaps you the reward and by card draws you can collect the characters who might have helped you clear the mission moreover, diamonds, gold and coins are also provided to buy new skills and characters. Even challenges like completing the mission in certain time limit would lead to mini rewards. Your advancement in certain mission also unlocks some new and more powerful skills which can be used as per requirement. Do not let the complex nature of the game fool you as it comes with very easy controls. There are moves like critical hits which leads to bonuses and instant boosts in point. Saving your life bar while killing the enemy in each level is all that is necessary to get you across them. Do not get lost in the three dimensional world of chaos and make your way towards the victory by defeating the ultimate evil. Lets move forward now and see as how to download Burst Horde on PC.
Download Burst Horde for PC Windows & Mac
- Download & Install Bluestacks App Player or AndyOS.
- For Windows, you can follow Install & Play Android Apps for PC via Bluestacks 2 guide.
- For MAC OS, you can go through How to Run Android Apps for PC using Bluestacks or How to Play Apps for PC on Windows & MAC using Andy OS.
- Once you have downloaded & installed the emulator, launch it.
- Locate the Play Store Search Menu located at the first row of home screen.
- To download “Burst Horde”, fill in the bar and it will navigate to Google Play Store with search results.
- Locate “Burst Horde” in the results and click it.
- At the application page, you will find the Install button, click it for installation to begin.
- Once it’s done installing, locate it from the main menu.
- Click it & enjoy playing Burst Horde for PC.
Download Burst Horde for PC using APK File
- For this method to work, install Bluestacks. If you need assistance you can go through my extensive Guide.
- Now download “Burst Horde APK“.
- After the download is complete, navigate to the folder and double-click the file for installation to begin.
- Furthermore, you can also right-click and Open it with Bluestacks.
- After it is done, locate the app from the Bluestacks menu.
- Click the icon & enjoy playing Burst Horde for PC.
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below. Do not forget to like our Facebook Page, Google Plus Profile & Twitter Account. Cheers !